Sunday, January 14, 2007

CCNA TV

I have just made a reservation for a live Cisco tv broadcast:

You are currently registered to attend the CiscoTV Event:
CCNA TV: IP Addressing, Subnetting & VLSM

Event Date:
DAY : THURSDAY
DATE : FEBRUARY 01, 2007
TIME : 08:00 A.M. Pacific


This program is scheduled to last approx. 1:00 Hour

GMT-16:00 Hrs

CiscoTV broadcasts are delivered via streaming IP Video to your computer.

External Viewers Log-on to:
http://cisco.com/go/prepcenter

Internal Cisco Viewers:
http://cmn.cisco.com/ciscotv

Click the following link to test your video streaming up to = hour before the event:http://tools.cisco.com/cmn/jsp/index.jsp?id=35726

Visit our FAQs to view and plug-in and minimum system requirements:
http://www.cisco.com/go/prepcenter/faq/support

If you experience difficulty connecting, contact: 1-877-748-3352 (US/Canada) or 1-408-527-3352 (Int'l)
*Phone support is only available 30 minutes prior to, during and up to 30 minutes after the event.

Enjoy the show!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

free service for you to meet by telephone with your customers, relatives or colleagues.
^_^
free conference call

8:25 PM  
Blogger Jared said...

Sorry to post this here, I couldn't find a contact e-mail for you.

My name is Jared I'm with VoipReview.org. We'd like to give you $50 to link to our VOIP pages. Please give me a call back at (800) 450-7805x106 or e-mail me at jaredg@bizx.info to get a hold of me.

Thanks very much!
-Jared

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barrister Global Services Scams

8:23 AM  
Blogger voip-in-usa said...

Advertising Rates madvoip.blogspot.com


Hi,


I was wondering how much you would charge to advertise on your site. I am looking to place a small text based add. If the price is affordable I may buy more than one over time. I usually ask for one line with just a few words. I prefer them at the top, middle, or bottom of the main content area of the site. However, I am sure we can work out placement.
Please let me know how much would you charge to place a link ad on your site? If you are interested let me know the price and if you prefer PayPal or any other mode of payment?


--
Thanks & Regards

Robert Showerman
Marketing Manager
Robertshowerman2011@gmail.com

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home